The ionKey/MS™ System integrates the UPLC® separation into the source of the mass spectrometer delivering a level of performance not achievable any other way.
It is the UPLC separations you already know, robust, reproducible, and reliable, tried and tested by the world’s most demanding laboratories, now easier to use and more sensitive. All with the benefit of less solvent usage, less sample needed, less complexity to the end user, and is as easy as turning a key.
Application notes and news
- Chromatographic Reproducibility of the Novel ionKey/MS System
- Development of a High Sensitivity SPE-LC-MS/MS Assay for the Quantification of Glucagon in Human Plasma Usi...
- Enhanced Characterization of Metabolites using Microflow UPLC-MS and Collision Cross Section Measurements
- Application Solutions for High Definition Proteomics
- Ultrasensitive Quantification Assay for Oxytocin in Human Plasma using the ionKey/MS System
- Multiplexed Analysis of Steroid Hormones Using ionKey/MS
- Targeted Lipidomics Using the ionKey/MS System
- Waters Introduces Xevo G2-XS QTof and Xevo TQ-S micro Mass Spectrometers, Taking Benchtop Quantitative and ...
- Waters Expands ionKey/MS System Mass Spectrometer Availability and Separation Chemistries
- ionKey/MS System Redefines MS Performance
- Waters Redefines MS Performance With the ionKey/MS System