Easily More Sensitive, Just Turn the Key.
IonKey/MS integrates the ACQUITY UPLC M-Class System with the industry-leading Xevo TQ-S mass spectrometer, which enables the lowest detection limits to be achieved for the most challenging analyses.
Designed for the most demanding quantitative applications, Waters mass spectrometers provide unprecedented levels of sensitivity and the ultimate in quantitative performance.
IonKey/MS provides the same 2.1-mm I.D. UPLC chromatographic performance you know in a 150-µm I.D. channel packed with 1.7-µm particles, providing tremendous improvements in sensitivity.
IonKey/MS is enabled by the innovative iKey™ which replaces traditional fittings and columns and simplifies the user experience. The “Plug and Play” design eliminates user-made connections and the associated operator variability providing a superior level of confidence and enables any scientist to obtain high quality data.
ionKey/MS Features & Benefits:
- Save time and money by reducing the amount of sample to be prepared and analyzed
- Minimize costly standards
- Reduce the need for matrix matched standards by diluting sample matrix
- Improve MS uptime and robustness by reducing sample and solvent load
- Performing more analyses per sample.
- Optimize for different analytes
- Reduce variation in data by eliminating the need to pool samples
Application notes and news
- Chromatographic Reproducibility of the Novel ionKey/MS System
- Development of a High Sensitivity SPE-LC-MS/MS Assay for the Quantification of Glucagon in Human Plasma Usi...
- Enhanced Characterization of Metabolites using Microflow UPLC-MS and Collision Cross Section Measurements
- Application Solutions for High Definition Proteomics
- Ultrasensitive Quantification Assay for Oxytocin in Human Plasma using the ionKey/MS System
- Multiplexed Analysis of Steroid Hormones Using ionKey/MS
- Targeted Lipidomics Using the ionKey/MS System
- Waters Introduces Xevo G2-XS QTof and Xevo TQ-S micro Mass Spectrometers, Taking Benchtop Quantitative and ...
- Waters Expands ionKey/MS System Mass Spectrometer Availability and Separation Chemistries
- ionKey/MS System Redefines MS Performance
- Waters Redefines MS Performance With the ionKey/MS System