Thermo Scientific Integral™ Systems
provide a versatile and adaptable approach to on-line HPLC systems. An unsurpassed range of HPLC capabilities, including UHPLC and biocompatible systems, can be combined with configurable sampling and sample preparation systems and adaptable off-the-shelf industrial enclosure options. Configure solutions for the R&D lab, pilot plant, or production area, and migrate the methods easily through process development steps. This allows you to focus engineering resources on implementation, not on instrumentation design.Features:
- Integral sampling modules and enclosures can be configured with conventional UltiMate® 3000 systems or Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) UltiMate 3000 UHPLC systems, available in standard or biocompatible configurations. Dual systems are available for increased method flexibility and throughput.
- The Integral Migration Path™ approach to on-line implementation means systems can be configured for bench-top process R&D studies, pilot plant or dedicated plant floor installations.
- Versatile sampling and sample preparation capabilities provide support for system multiplexing and core functions such as dilutions, concentration, matrix elimination, and reagent addition.
- Off-the-shelf enclosure options provide environmental protection and industrial compliance, when and where you need it.
- Chromeleon® PA Process Analytical software provides system control, status, reporting, and connectivity with industrial control systems using industry standard OPC protocol.
- Support for PAT systems is based on 25 years of experience in a wide range of industries worldwide.