ImageXpress® Micro XLS Widefield High Content Screening System
Ultra-fast, versatile automated imaging system with unlimited configurations enabling a variety of fixed-end point and time-lapse live-cell studies.
Drawing on previous success with the ImageXpress Micro XL System, the latest development from Molecular Devices combines leading edge hardware components with the next generation MetaXpress® Software in one package, to deliver greater throughput and performance for high content imaging. With a screening acceleration of 38 minutes for 1536 wells, the ImageXpress Micro XLS System allows for faster characterization of highly heterogeneous samples from large, diverse populations and identification of rare sub-populations.
The open modular design of the ImageXpress Micro XLS System allows for a variety of configurations, affording research labs total flexibility in addressing unique applications. The system includes environmental control, on-board liquid handling and brightfield capabilities for label-free cellular monitoring over time-lapse experiments, eliminating toxic nuclear stains in live-cell imaging. A variety of light engines are available at time of purchase to support applications such as near IR or ratiometric imaging. Custom analysis for specific measurements can be created easily and shared.
ImageXpress® Micro XLS Widefield High Content Screening System Features & Benefits:
- Acquire and analyze 50,000 wells per day for a 2-color assay.
- Choose from multiple light sources for the optimal wavelength that best suits your application.
- Perform live cell imaging without toxic nuclear stains using transmitted light option.
- Analyze simple to advanced applications with easy-to-use, flexible software.
- Run application modules and custom analyses over time-lapse data automatically.
- Upgrade from previous models or after-sales with open modular design.
Application notes and news
- Homogeneous Antibody Binding Assays with High Content Imaging
- 3-D Imaging of Cancer Cell Spheroids
- Customised Multi-Parametric Image Analysis For Accelerated Toxicity Screening
- Molecular Devices Announces Homogeneous Antibody Binding Assays for High Throughput Antibody Screening
- Molecular Devices Launches ImageXpress Micro XLS System for Wide-field High Content Screening
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!