Image Stream®X Mark II Imaging Flow Cytometer
EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
The revolutionary ImageStream®X Mark II Imaging Flow Cytometer combines the speed, sensitivity, and phenotyping abilities of flow cytometry with the detailed imagery and functional insights of microsc...read more
The revolutionary ImageStream®X Mark II Imaging Flow Cytometer combines the speed, sensitivity, and phenotyping abilities of flow cytometry with the detailed imagery and functional insights of microscopy. This unique combination enables a broad range of applications that would be impossible using either technique alone.
This instrument produces multiple high-resolution images of every cell directly in flow, including brightfield and darkfield (SSC), and up to 10 fluorescent markers with sensitivity exceeding conventional flow cytometers. Compared to its predecessor, the new ImageStream®X Mark II Imaging Flow Cytometer offers a streamlined workflow, greater flexibility, and optimizations for rare cell applications.
Taken together, the capabilities of the ImageStream®X Mark II make it superior for traditional flow applications while greatly expanding the scope of flow cytometry. Applications include the study of cell-cell interactions, phagocytosis, apoptosis and autophagy, the characterization of circulating tumor cells, and many others.
Application notes and news
- Quantitation of γ-H2AX Spots on the ImageStream
- Phagocytosis and Quantitation of Internal Zymosan, L. monocytogenes, M. tuberculosis, and Anthrax Spores
- Oceanography on the ImageStream: Diatoms and Other Phytoplankton
- Multiplexing Signal Transduction Measurement on the ImageStream for High Content Analysis and High Throughp...
- Identification and Measurement of Bacterial Size Using the ImageStream
- FRET Analysis of Protein-Protein Interaction and Redox Sensor Folding Using the ImageStream
- Morphologic and Location-Based Classification of Differentiating Erythroid Lineage Cells using the ImageStr...
- Amnis Introduces New FlowSight Imaging Flow Cytometer