Large sensor…Large sensitivity! iKon-L
is a revolutionary large-area, high-sensitivity CCD platform. The 2048x2048 sensor array and 13.5 um pixels deliver outstanding field of view, resolution and dynamic range. Offering choice of forced air or water cooling in the one unit, the iKon-L combines a proprietary 5-stage thermoelectric cooler and advanced heat dissipation design to become the only camera capable of TE cooling a large area sensor to an unprecedented -100°C (without the aggravation of liquid nitrogen or compressed gas cooling), enabling use of significantly longer exposure times than other such cameras on the market. iKon-L also offers Multi-MHz readout for rapid frame rate acquisition or fast focusing, along with direct USB 2.0 connectivity to PC.
Large Area Imaging at -100°C.
• -100°C UltraVac™ TE Cooling
• Large area 2048 x 2048 sensor format
• Up to -95% QE & extremely low noise floor
• Multiple digitization rates
• USB 2.0 plug and play connectivity
• Windows and Linux compatibility
• OEM-friendly design and support