iBox® ExplorerTM 2 Imaging Microscope
Macro to Micro Fluorescent In Vivo Imaging - Now researchers can take detection of fluorescent markers in small animals to a new level with the iBox Explorer 2 Imaging Microscope!
The iBox Explorer 2 is unique in its ability to view macro to micro in the whole animal to individual cell, subcutaneously and within the body cavity of mice. The upright optics provide an ultra long working distance and high numerical aperture (NA) for detailed fluorescent in vivo imaging.
iBox Explorer² is an ideal system for imaging distribution of fluorescent markers within small animals for pre-clinical research. Imaging of whole animal is possible and can accommodate up to two mice. The cooled, scientific-grade CCD camera rapidly captures publication quality images. A bright xenon arc lamp provides excitation light from the visible to NIR range, accommodating a host of in vivo studies and fluorescent markers. Application-specific filter sets can be tailored for imaging in pre-clinical fluorescence studies.
iBox® ExplorerTM 2 Imaging Microscope Features:
- Magnification ranges of 0.17x - 16.5x enables easy transition from the macroscopic to the microscope scale.
- iBox Explorer 2 enables researchers to visualize micro injection of cancer cells in vivo.
- Ability to image organs and cells subcutaneously and within the body cavity of living mice.
- Optical configurations are parcentered and parfocal, allowing seamless imaging through the magnification ranges.
- Leading-edge high frame rate cooled color camera enables quick detection, image capture and high throughput.
- Easy to use software automates research with templates for reproducible, consistent results.
- Bright illumination of samples produces an intense fluorescent signal and fast exposure times.
- Unlimited selection of filters enables users to image in the fluorescent, visible and NIR ranges for multiple applications (RFP/GFP included, others optional).
- Generate accurate data with VisionWorksLS Software.
Application notes and news
- In Vivo Imaging of a Cy5.5 Labeled Amyloid-β, an Alzheimer's Disease Associated Protein
- Low Light Imaging of Reactive Oxidative Species (ROS) at Wound Sites Using Luminol
- Biodistribution Monitoring Using the iBox Explorer2 Imaging Microscope
- UVP, LLC @ Neuroscience Show
- Genomics, Proteomics and In Vivo Imaging Systems from UVP at AACR
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!