Electrothermal IA9000 Series Melting point apparatus
The updated and improved IA9000 series Digital Melting Point Apparatus offers an easy way to measure the melting points of samples without sacrificing accuracy; the temperature resolution is within 0.1°C.
It is ideal for multiple users, being ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable viewing for everyone, with a height-adjustable extension arm and a viewing head that may be rotated to suit each user. As a visual aid, the viewing head holds a viewing magnifier that offers 8X magnification. As a further convenience, the extension arm is completely collapsible and can be neatly folded away into the unit, so that the unit can be stored flat to save space. Each IA9000 series model comes supplied with a complimentary pack of 50 capillary tubes.
- Membrane keypad with simple menus for intuitive use
- Push button controls are conveniently located to ensure that temperatures can be recorded without looking away from the sample
- Digital microprocessor with ±0.1°C resolution provides fast warm-up and accurate temperature control
- Samples in 3 capillary tubes may be viewed simultaneously
- 3 Audible beeps indicate that the oven temperature is stable and ready for sample
- Adjustable arm with viewing magnifier can be folded away into the unit
- Adjustable object lens for sharp focus
- Rotating viewing head and safety eye piece to protect against glare and hot zone
- Integral light and wide angle 8X viewing magnifier enhance sample observation, so that all 3 samples can be viewed without eye strain
- Improved calibration procedure using a calibration key