Agilent™s Microarray Hybridization Oven was designed for optimal hybridization performance and ultimately, consistently reliable data. With advanced features including variable and adjustable temperatures and speeds, researchers have the flexibility to efficiently process all available Agilent microarray chambers with one robust tool.
- Oven is designed to easily accept the Agilent Rotator Rack which holds in place up to 24 Agilent hybridization chambers.
- Variable temperature control range; from + 5° to 70°C (+/- 0.10°C)
- Variable rotation speed control from 5 to 20 RPM.
- Dimensions: 14.5 in (36.8 cm) H x 12.5 in (31.8 cm) W x 12 in (30.5 cm) D for the interior; 22.0 in (55.8 cm) H x 17.4 in (44.5 cm) W x 17.75 in (39.5 cm) D for the exterior
- Power input available for 110-120 volts or 220-240 volts
- Material and weight: constructed with rugged stainless-steel; unit has weight of 74 lbs (33.5 kg)
- Unit comes with a drip pan with adjustable feet, a locking pin, and power cord.