Human Total MMP-9 Quantikine ELISA Kit
Human Total MMP-9 Quantikine ELISA Kit- Human MMP-9 (total) Immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human active and pro-Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (total MMP-9) concentrations in cell culture supernates, saliva, serum, plasma, and urine.
The R&D Quantikine MMP-9 Immunoassay is a 3.5 hour solid phase ELISA. This R&D Quantikine assay employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique.
R&D Systems Quantikine ELISA Kits are complete and ready-to-use.
Features of the R&D Quantikine ELISA Kit include:
• Complete ready to use kits
• Exhaustively tested for superior quality and reproducibility
• Detailed protocol booklets include inter- and intra-assay precision, recovery, linearity, sensitivity, and sample value data
• Colorimetric detection
R&D Quantikine ELISA Kit Contents:
Kit contents may vary slightly.
• Pre-coated 96-well Microplate
• Conjugated Detection Antibody
• Calibrated Immunoassay Standard
• Assay Diluent
• Calibrator Diluent(s)
• Wash Buffer
• Color Reagent A and B
• Stop Solution
• Plate Sealers