Human sVCAM-1/CD106 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Human sVCAM-1/CD106 Quantikine ELISA Kit - Human sVCAM-1 Immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human soluble Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 (sVCAM-1) concentrations in cell culture supernates, serum and plasma.
The Quantikine Human sVCAM-1 ELISA is a 2 hour solid-phase ELISA. This R&D Quantikine assay employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific for sVCAM-1has been pre-coated onto a microplate.
R&D Systems Quantikine ELISA Kits are complete and ready-to-use.
Features of the R&D Quantikine ELISA Kits include:
• Complete ready to use kits
• Exhaustively tested for superior quality and reproducibility
• Detailed protocol booklets include inter- and intra-assay precision, recovery, linearity, sensitivity, and sample value data
• Colorimetric detection
R&D Quantikine ELISA Kit Contents:
Kit contents may vary slightly.
• Pre-coated 96-well Microplate
• Conjugated Detection Antibody
• Calibrated Immunoassay Standard
• Assay Diluent
• Calibrator Diluent(s)
• Wash Buffer
• Color Reagent A and B
• Stop Solution
• Plate Sealers