Human Genome CGH+SNP Microarrays
Capture copy number changes as well as copy neutral aberrations, such as loss of heterozygosity (LOH) and uniparental disomy (UPD), with Agilent’s SurePrint G3 CGH+SNP microarrays. Use the same protocol as the standard CGH workflow and maintain the high-resolution quality achieved with CGH-only microarrays. Probe design and selection have been carefully optimized and validated for maximal sensitivity and specificity.
- Detect copy number changes and LOH/UPD on a single microarray
- Probes annotated against NCBI Build 37 (UCSC hg19, February 2009)
- Format-dependent overall median probe spacing
- 0.5 μg total genomic DNA input requirement
- Slide format depends on microarray. Can be purchased as a kit of five (2x400K) or as a kit of three (4x180K).
- Slide format depends on microarray. Can be purchased as a kit of five (2x400K), a kit of three (4x180K) or as a bundle together with reagents and consumables.