Guava easyCyte™ Flow Cytometers
EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
The guava easyCyte™ flow cytometry systems are cost-effective, easy to use and deliver complete and comprehensive cell analysis — right on your benchtop. The culmination of over a decade of ...read more
The guava easyCyte™ flow cytometry systems are cost-effective, easy to use and deliver complete and comprehensive cell analysis — right on your benchtop.
The culmination of over a decade of flow cytometry expertise, these instruments consume less sample, generate less waste and are easier to use and maintain than traditional flow cytometers—all while providing the analytical power you need to expand your research horizons.
Single blue (488 nm), dual blue and red (642 nm), or triple blue, red, and violet (405 nm) excitation lasers provide up to 12 simultaneous detection parameters, including 10 fluorescent colors plus forward and side scatter for size and granularity determination.
The guava easyCyte™ family also meets your sample throughput needs by offering both single sample and multi-sample processing. The guava easyCyte™ HT instruments provide high throughput analysis with a robotic sample tray that automatically handles a 96-well microplate and up to 10 sample tubes. While the guava easyCyte™ system enables single sample processing with additional cost savings.
Guava easyCyte™ Flow Cytometers Features:
- Automated Sampling for 96-well Plates
- Single Sample Loading for Tubes
- All guava easyCyte™ systems use a unique, microcapillary flow cell for easy operation and minimal maintenance
- Detect absolute counts without reference beads
- Compatible with many common Fluorochrome Dyes
- Versatile & user friendly software
- Compatible with automated liquid handlers
- Compact with fixed alignment and features dual co-linear laser capabilities with modulation
- Single Laser Configurations:
- guava easyCyte™ 5 & 5HT Systems
- Dual Laser Configurations:
- guava easyCyte™ 6-2L & 6HT-2L Systems
- guava easyCyte™ 8 & 8HT Systems
- Three Laser Configurations:
- guava easyCyte™ 12+12HT Systems
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!