Syngene GeneSnap - Image acquisition software
Syngene GeneSnap is an advanced image acquisition software specifically developed to simplify the process of capturing electrophoretic gel images. Every Syngene gel documentation and analysis system includes GeneSnap for the acquisition of gel images and for their subsequent archiving and manipulation. Syngene GeneSnap is a fully automated package with camera integration, auto-exposure and series capture options, plus versatile image archiving and manipulation features.
Syngene GeneSnap offers you:
- Real-time iamge viewing for both focusing and acquisition
- Full computer control of every aspect of image capture: amera, lens, darkroom (where applicable), exposure, lighting, filter selection, sensitivity settings (binning)
- Control of Syngene unique lens feedback system (where offered). FOr instant selection of all required lens settings for GMP and GLP use
- Patented Extended Dynamic Rnage technology which increases the number of grey levels in the image (0-65535 grey levels) for 16 bit image acquistion giving greater quantitative accuracy in analysis
- One Click auto-exposure feature of Syngene GeneSnap for instant perfect results
- Unique series capture feature of Syngene GeneSnap for chemiluminescent applications, offering the ability to capture a number of images over a given exposure time so the best may be selected for analysis
- User defined configuration files for one click setting of all the darkroom and camera functions. Exposure time (including series capture), lens setting (iris, zoom, focus), lighting conditions and binning factors are all set simultaneously on choosing the required configuration.
- On-screen display of Syngene GeneSnap system status
- Ability to save images in a range of file formats
- Syngene GeneSnap has a variety of image manipulation functions, including brightness and contrast, image annotation and colour filters
- Neutral Fielding for the correction and normalisation of images of non uniformities in either the lens optics or the lighting system
- Multiplexing - image overlay allowing use of multiple dyes techniques on one gel membrane
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!