See all reviews
Member since 2014
University of Baja California
Read more »
"This equipment is very useful in a clinical lab. It is easy to use by most of the technicians and also the service they provide is great. The manual is very helpful and is written in a simple way. May be the only fault is the price, particularly for a small lab."
The Gallios Flow Cytometer is a research system that delivers analytical excellence by coupling extraordinary sensitivity, resolution and dynamic range with high-speed data collection.
Designed to fit your needs, today and tomorrow, the Gallios flow cytometer provides efficient acquisition of excellent quality data from up to 10 colors with advanced optical design for enhanced sensitivity for multicolor assays. With customized forward scatter, to achieve the most accurate size measurement, and optimized electronics for high resolution and fast, accurate processing, the Gallios was designed for your research needs.
The Gallios offers up to four highly reliable, solid-state lasers in standard red and blue, with violet and yellow lasers available as an option. By incorporating the optional 405nm violet laser and an optional 561nm yellow laser, the Gallios Flow Cytometer offers a greater choice of fluorochromes to perform sophisticated multicolor experiments. With the new 561nm laser system you can analyze multiple fluorescent proteins simultaneously, as well as benefit from a greater ability to detect red fluorescent proteins. Easily interchangable optical filters facilitate detection of a variety of dyes and wavelengths.
Gallios™ Flow Cytometer Features:
- Available in 4 configurations
- Innovative laser cartridges
- Plug and play filters allow rapid instrument reconfiguration between experiments
- Efficient delivery of light
- Electronics design incorporates fast, accurate measurement of signals over a wide range of event rates
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!