|A. Peter Snyder|
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Dept. of Defense, Army
Read more »
"Sensitive for bacterial proteomics. Good protein detection from this LC-MS-MS ion trap."
The Finnigan LTQ high-performance 2-Dimensional Ion Trap Animations mass spectrometer redefines performance for metabolic and proteomics analyses.
Finnigan LTQ LC/MSn
The Finnigan LTQ linear ion trap mass spectrometer represents a leap in LC/MSn ion trap performance. Combining patented technology from the field-proven LCQ series with advanced designs in linear trap, ion source, optics, and detector technology, the Finnigan LTQ delivers exceptional performance as the gold standard mass spectrometer. The segmented linear trap with radial ejection and dual detection system enables the highest overall detection efficiency resulting in unparalleled sensitivity. These capabilities combined with rapid scanning available through state of the art electronics results in information rich data collection at breakthrough speed. The LTQ redefines performance for the metabolic and proteomics arena. Superior sensitivity and fast scanning produces better peak shape resulting in better quantitation over a wider linear dynamic range. The enhanced MS/MS affords excellent higher order MSn spectra that rapidly facilitates both metabolic and proteomic structural elucidation
Finnigan LTQ – Redefining Performance
- Ultra-high sensitivity and resolution at fast scan speeds for exceptional coverage
- Industry’s highest trapping and detection efficiencies
- Unmatched MSn quality on low abundance ions
- Extended linear dynamic range for accurate quantitation
Extraordinary performance with ease of use
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries