The FC 204 is the ideal large-bed fraction collector, capable of handling a wide variety of collection vessels, including microplates, vials and tubes. The built-in keypad makes set up and operation simple and efficient. Collect fractions by time, drop or peak to suit all your LC applications.
• In peak mode, collector monitors a detector signal and identifies peaks using either an adaptive-slope algorithm or a specified millivolt threshold
• Up to 10 programmable time windows can be added for collecting only what you want, while discarding the column’s void volume, peaks of no interest and equilibration volumes
• Stand-alone instrument with an easy-to-use keypad, or can be controlled through your PC via TRILUTION® Software
• 3-way diverter valve prevents contamination of collected fractions
• Contact closure inputs are available to remotely start/advance or stop—compatible with most HPLC systems
• Compact size fits in most fume hoods
• Multicolumn adapters for collecting up to 18 separate channels