EZ-Fluo is a non-destructive method that enables you to continue to grow the microorganisms after they have been stained in order to identify them using any standard ID technology. This is a tremendous advantage compared to other rapid test systems which cannot ID microorganisms using the same sample that was tested to detect the contamination.
• Rapid technology capable of providing results in 1/3 of the time required using traditional techniques
• Flexible approach based on standard membrane filtration and reduced incubation on media plate
• Non-destructive method, compatible with any ID technique
• Compact hardware, fits easily on any laboratory bench
• Cost effective solution for routine use as well as investigation
Receive your quote directly from EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.