Eppendorf completes its portfolio in liquid handling with our new line of Eppendorf Serological Pipets.
Experience the quality and convenience in liquid handling you have trusted in for decades with Eppendorf’s newest system: Eppendorf Easypet 3 and Eppendorf Serological Pipets.
Eppendorf’s new Serological pipets are designed to work in perfect harmony with your Easypet 3. The pipets offer precise graduations overlaid on the ultraclear pipet material to facilitate quick and easy reading of the volume. The pipets are individually wrapped and packaged in a robust dispenser box to ensure consistent premium quality.
Featured at Eppendorf Analytica 2014.
Eppendorf Serological Pipets Features:
- Individually wrapped
- Easy to open paper/plastic wrap
- Comprehensive packaging to ensure convenient storage and reliable usage
- For use with Easypet® 3 as well as all existing serological pipet controllers
- Clear and precise graduation for easy meniscus determination
- Color-coding for easy identification of the desired volume
- Ultra clear virgin polystyrene meeting the requirement of USP VI
- Sterility assurance level of 10-6
- Certified absence of detectable pyrogens, DNA, RNase & DNase
- Certified non-cytotoxic