See all reviews
Member since 2013
Cambridge Consultants Ltd
Read more »
"This equipment has allowed teams that I have worked with to carry out testing more easily and quickly. The cost of the system makes it accessible to large and small labs/groups. Support is adequate, teams have had few if any problems so hard to rate after sales higher. All in all a good value piece of kit."
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"This instrument is easy to use and reliable. I have not had any serious problems in my experience. The data I have collected has been repeatable and consistent. I recommend this product."
With the Eco Real-Time PCR System, qPCR technology is now within reach of individual researchers.
Large, expensive thermal cyclers that take up an entire workspace are replaced with an affordable, compact system and Netbook computer that fit easily in any lab. Setting new standards in performance, simplicity, and support for a variety of qPCR applications, the Eco Real-Time PCR System revolutionizes qPCR accessibility for both new and experienced real-time PCR users.
The Eco-Real Time PCR System delivers true 4-color multiplexing and industry-leading well-to-well uniformity to offer a new level of data quality and reproducibility that meets the needs of the most demanding applications, including High Resolution Melt (HRM) analysis.
Eco Real-Time PCR System Features & Benefits:
- Precise Thermal Control and Uniformity - Highly reproducible Cq values (< 0.167 SD Cq) for greater data accuracy Well-to-well uniformity ± 0.1°C.
- High-Performance Optical System - Sensitive fluorescence detection down to three gene copies with > 95% certainty.
- Open Platform for most qPCR Chemistries and Applications - High PCR performance, including HRM.
- 4-Color Multiplex Detection - Factory calibrated for SYBR, FAM, HEX, VIC, ROX, Cy5, and Quasar 670.
- Fast PCR Cycling - 40-cycle PCR in 40 minutes.
- Intuitive, Icon Driven Software Interface - Conforms to MIQE guidelines.
- Simultaneous Analysis of Multiple Plates with EcoStudy Software - Effectively increase throughput by combining data from multiple plates into a single study.
Eco Real-Time PCR System Applications:
- Absolute quantification by standard curve.
- Relative quantification using ΔΔCq method with support for multiple reference gene normalization.
- Allelic discrimination by end-point fluorescence.
- SNP genotyping, mutation screening and methylation analysis by High-Resolution Melt (HRM) curve analysis.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries