EasyTrack 2D Coded Polypropylene Tubes with Screw Cap and Jacket
FluidX 2D tubes with screw cap and jacket are ideal for use in a wide variety of storage environments and applications.
96 well format polypropylene tubes with laser etched 2D barcode on base. Ideal for cryogenic storage. Available with jacket, linear barcode and human readable ID. Volumes available: 0.3ml, 0.7ml and 1.0ml.
EasyTrack 2D Coded Polypropylene Tubes with Screw Cap and Jacket Features:
- Temperature resistant. Manufactured from high quality polypropylene, EasyTrack CryoTubes can be stored at temperatures between -80 to 196°C.
- Secure tracking. A unique 2D Datamatrix code is permanently adhered to the base of each tube. Combine with any of FluidX's range of single and whole rack 2D code readers to provide a quick and secure sample tracking system that can be easily integrated. Linear barcode and alphanumeric markings are also provided on the side of each tube.
- Space saving. SBS-format rack is stackable to save precious freezer space and can be re-used. With twist lock for added security.
- Quality control. Each 2D coded tube is tested to ensure readability and uniqueness. Every lot is tested for leakage to ensure sample safety. Reduce risk of contamination Externally threaded screw cap tubes greatly reduce the risk of sample contamination.
- As with all FluidX tubes, these are free of DNase, RNase, DNA and endotoxins. Sterilisation is achieved by irradiation conducted in accordance with EN552, ISO11137 and ANSI/AAMI/ST31/ST32 standards. Can be autoclaved.