DRAQ5™ is a novel far-red fluorescent LIVE cell DNA dye that can be used in combination with other common fluors, especially GFP fusions & FITC-tags.
DRAQ5™ has many applications and is highly compatible with existing protocols across a wide range of instrumentation platforms. Biostatus is happy to provide extensive pre-sales technical support for your application.
Main application areas are HCS, flow cytometry and fluorescence microscopy.
* Rapid staining of dsDNA/nuclei of LIVE or fixed cells
* Easy to use - no lyse, no wash, no RNase needed
* Ideal for use with GFP & FITC labels - DRAQ5™ fluoresces in the far-red region
* Cost-effective analysis
DRAQ5™ is the ideal nuclear counterstain for HCS.
It can reduce the screening time by 50%.
It permits simultaneous visualisation of the cytoplasm and the nucleus with one fluorophore!!!
Suitable for all HCS platforms including GE InCell 3000 and Evotec Technologies' Opera.
Application notes and news
- Simple Cytometry Method Offers Alternative to Manual Scoring of Blood Smears
- DNA Binding Dyes in Flow Cytometric Sample Gating
- Total nucleated cell differential
- Cell cycle analysis of blood / BM
- Use of Far-Red Emitting DNA Dye DRAQ5 for Cell Cycle Analysis with Microplate Cytometry
- Flow Cytometry: Flow Sorting Cells for PCR
- New applications for imaging and cytometry in drug discovery
- New in vitro tox application for DRAQ5
- Nucl:Cyto Segmentation in HCS Imaging Enabled by Far-Red Dye
- New live cell pathway analysis method uses DRAQ5
- Improved bone marrow differential method with DRAQ5
- Extending possibilities for cell-based HCS in drug discovery
- DRAQ5 is an ideal DNA dye for fixed cell preparations in fluorescence microscopy
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!