Dionex UltiMate 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation (BioRS) System
The Thermo Scientific Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation system perfectly matches the demands for biomolecule separations to run various modes of chromatography in UHPLC. This goes beyond reversed-phase UHPLC: it is genuine Bio UHPLC. The Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation (BioRS) system is powered by the UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation tec...read more
The Thermo Scientific Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation system perfectly matches the demands for biomolecule separations to run various modes of chromatography in UHPLC. This goes beyond reversed-phase UHPLC: it is genuine Bio UHPLC.
The Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation (BioRS) system is powered by the UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation technology and the Thermo Scientific Dionex Viper fitting technology. It provides the speed, resolution and flexibility and thus access to genuine UHPLC of biomolecules on high resolution bio UHPLC columns.
The Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation (BioRS) system features a biocompatible, low-dispersion system fluidics which yields higher sensitivity and improved resolution resulting in better data in the analysis of biomolecules. It is a highly robust bio UHPLC system enhancing productivity and flexibility. Precision-engineered instrumentation, advanced data processing, and highly optimized chemistries meet all chromatographic performance challenges for the analyses of biomolecules and small molecules. The corrosion-resistant materials in the complete system flow path (pump, autosampler, column compartment and detector) reduce the risk of analyte interaction with internal surfaces and extend the lifetime of particular biocolumns, even under high salt or extreme pH conditions.
Dionex UltiMate 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation (BioRS) System Features:
- Up to 8mL/min. flow rate supports up to 100MPa (15000 psi/1000bar) backpressure for exceptional column format and particle size flexibility.
- Stainless steel-free flow path remains stable under harsh mobile phase conditions to protect your analytes.
- Spacious and shared column compartment keeps columns and samples at constant temperature (5° to 110°C) for improved retention time precision.
- Viper Fingertight fitting system (recommended) enables near-zero dead volume for optimal peak shapes even over extended periods.
- Ultra-low carryover autosamplers (with loop and ceramic needle permanently in the flow path) minimize contamination between samples for more accurate results.
- Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SmartFlow™ technology offers precise and accurate flow rates for stable retention times, robust peak integration and confident identification.
- Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Thermo Scientific™ SpinFlow™ technology optimizes mixing efficiency with adjustable gradient delay volumes.
- Mobile Phase pH and conductivity monitoring for improved pH gradients are available.
- Integrated service and validation monitoring with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ CDS, Versions 6.x and 7.x
- Automated system startup, standby and shutdown with Chromeleon CDS, Versions 6.x and 7.x
- Compatible with Chromeleon 7.x eWorkflow walk-up solution and advanced reporting features
- Low pressure or binary pumps matched to your method requirements (LGP-3400RS, HPG3200RS, HPG-3400RS)
- Solvent rack with integrated 2- or 4-channel degasser (SRD-3200, SRD-3400, for HPG-3x00 only)
- Thermostatted and biocompatible autosampler (WPS-3000TBRS)
- Thermostatted column compartment with up to two column switching valves (TCC-3000RS); large variety of Thermo Scientific™ PEEK™ and titanium valve pods available.
- Diode array, multiple wavelength, variable wavelength, fluorescence, charged aerosol, refractive index or mass spectrometry detectors
- Biocompatible Viper fingertight fitting technology connections for system plumbing
- pH and conductivity monitoring (PCM-3000)
- Fraction collector (AFC-3000)
- Chromeleon 7.2 software packages (standalone, networked, remote data processing and/or control)
Application notes and news
- Determination of Dicyandiamide in Milk Powder
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: HPLC Applications Notebook
- Sensitive and Rapid Determination of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Tap Water
- Separation of Intact Monoclonal Antibody Sialylation Isoforms by pH Gradient Ion-Exchange Chromat...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Showcase New Biopharmaceutical Capabilities of the Dionex UltiMate 3000 ...
- UHPLC System Designed to Enhance Many Biopharmaceutical Applications