Merck offers a complete assortment of products for both manual and automated classical staining methods in cytology. For example this includes, Papanicolaou’s staining solutions for all different tastes and experiences in cytology, as well as a fast staining kit based on a modified Papanicolaou’s method, a convenient spray fixative and an "easy to handle" mounting media. All cytologists, whether specialised in gynaecology or not, will find reliable, high quality products for cytology, produced from best quality raw material and solvents, to ensure:
- High reproducibility, with batch to batch stability
- Brilliant staining and high quality, stable results
- Easy handling
- Reduced working time and effort
- High capacity of prepared solutions to maximise both the number of samples processed and laboratory economy
- Long viability of the solutions in both opened and sealed bottles
Merck’s longstanding experience, together with certification according to DIN ISO 9001 and sophisticated quality control testing procedures, is the basis of both successful production and quality assurance of cytology products.