CyFlow® Cube 8 and CyFlow® Cube 6 Flow Cytometry Systems
Partec recently introduced the CyFlow® Cube, a novel flow cytometry platform. Two versions of this product line are available with flexible configurations to realize almost any customer demand: the larger Cube 8 with up to three lasers plus UV LED, 8 optical detection parameters - 6 colors plus optionally available CyFlow® Sorter module and the smaller Cube 6 with one or two lasers and 6 optical detection parameters - 4 colors. Selection of available laser colors includes state-of-the-art solid state and diode lasers at 488, 375, 405, 532, 561, 594 and 638 nm (other lasers on request).
CyFlow® instruments are characterized by unique performance specifications, e.g. highest sensitivity for detecting nano-particles smaller than 50-100 nm and high resolution for determination of small signal differences. In addition to the superior performance, these instruments emphasize their unique character with an extremely small footprint, a breath-taking and internationally awarded design, easy operation and a highly competitive price: A CyFlow® Cube 2-laser instrument starts already below 30,000 Euro.
Autoloading options are available for both models of the CyFlow® Cube. Automated sample feeding from 96-well plates or sample tubes is realized by the CyFlow® Robby autoloader for fully automated operation and fast screening applications. For particle and cell sorting, Partec offers the CyFlow® Sorter (a CyFlow® Cube 8 with Partec’s patented PPCS sorting technology), which marks a new standard in easy-to-use benchtop cell sorting.
The performance characteristics of the CyFlow® Cube systems make these instruments powerful and reliable tools for high-end research applications in biomedical research, microbiology and cell biology as well as for clinical routine. The operational design has been optimized to yield a continuous workflow and guarantee the highest sample through-put, which will streamline the performance of any day-to-day, routine applications. Analysis of thousands of cells per second in cell based assays (cell viability, apoptosis, cell cycle analysis, etc.) at a system price far below comparable instruments is not any longer a dream but already available today with the CyFlow® Cube.
As a complete-solution-supplier Partec offers a wide range of reagents for applications in cell biology and immunology. DNA staining reagents for ploidy analysis, genome sizing, cell viability, cell cycle measurements, apoptosis assays and a large selection of antibodies for immunological applications are manufactured and distributed by Partec.
Application notes and news
- Flow Cytometric Enumeration of Total Bacterial Cell Count (TCC) in Drinking Water with the Partec CyFlow® C...
- Partec’s CyFlow® Cube 6 Flow Cytometery System Receives “Red Dot Design Award“ for Innovative High-Performa...
- Partec to Showcase Award Winning CyFlow® Cube 6 at CYTO 2013
- CyFlow® Cube 6 – Two Laser Flow Cytometer with Unique Instrument Design
- Biotechnology Company Partec Wins Red Dot Product Design Award
- CUBE - High Performance Flow Cytometry System from Partec
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries