CyBi®-FeliX is a flexible and compact liquid handling platform for single to multichannel pipetting on the smallest footprint of 650 x 450 mm.
The unique deck design offers 12 positions for microplates, tube racks, reservoirs and tips. Furthermore there is a selection of optional accessories like tip wash station and microplate heating and cooling available. For reliable precision in every volume range you can choose between the interchangeable 96-/384-channel pipetting heads and the CHOICE™ pipetting head with a unique volume range of 500 nl to 1 ml. Along with the parallel processing of whole 96- and 384-well microplates, the CyBi®-FeliX also allows to work in single wells, rows and columns without the need of manual intervention.
The CyBi®-FeliX is based on 25 years of liquid handling experience to support your applications like filling of plates and tubes, creating reaction set-ups for PCR and sequencing, ELISA, hit picking or pooling of samples and serial dilutions.
The platform can be adjusted to any application requirements through the right combination of pipetting heads and accessories any time. Therefore, the CyBi®-FeliX is the ideal platform for a variety of automated liquid handling tasks suitable for every laboratory.
- Flexible and most compact liquid handling platform for any lab bench.
- 12 deck positions on two levels for microplates, tube racks, reservoirs and tips on the small footprint of 650 x 450 mm.
- Precise pipetting for your liquid handling tasks within the volume range of 500 nl – 1 ml.
- Full format flexibility with automatic loading of liquid handling adapters and tips.
Application notes and news
- See the Flexible, Automated Liquid Handler CyBi®-FeliX in Action
- Customized Laboratory Automation Solutions - Proven Technologies for Highest Precision and Reliability
- CyBio Showcasing the NEW CyBi®-FeliX liquid handler at ELRIG 2012
- CyBi®-FeliX – New Level of Flexible Single- to Multichannel Liquid Handling