4-15% Criterion™ TGX™ Precast Gels,12+2 well ,45 µl (567-1083)
The Criterion TGX (Tris-Glycine eXtended) precast gels for PAGE are based on the long shelf life TGX formulation.
The TGX gels retain Laemmli-like separation characteristics using the standard sample and Tris/Glycine running buffers. The proteins in the gel can be separated in as little as 20 minutes at 300 V while maintaining low temperatures.
- Run time as short as 20 minutes
- Protein transfer in as little as 15 minutes
- Direct drop-in for Laemmli systems
- Inexpensive Laemmli buffer system, low running costs
- High-throughput system
TGX gels are manufactured without SDS. The gels can be used to run proteins under nondenaturing conditions for subsequent analysis of their native conformation and activity by omitting SDS from the running budder. Native analysis does not provide accurate molecular weight information. SDS is added to the sample and running buffer to create standard SDS denaturing electrophoresis conditions.
Application notes and news
- General V3 Western Blotting Protocol
- Bio-Rad’s New Workflow Enables Highly Sensitive Evaluation of Antibodies Used to Measure HCP Impurities in ...
- New Study Reports Bio-Rad’s TGX Stain-Free Gels Streamline GeLC-MS Workflow
- Independent Study Reports V3 Western Workflow™ with Stain-Free Technology Yields Superior Western Blotting ...