See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"This refrigerated centrifuge is easy to use. There are different types of adaptors to hold 15ml/50ml FALCON tubes, 1.5ml/2ml tubes and PCR plates. The service is also good. We have had this product for about 3 years and had it serviced once. The service person came within 2 days after I made the call. We are very satisfied with the product and service."
The Eppendorf approach to product development is, and has always been, about giving you more. More quality, more innovation. Eppendorf is now introducing the new rotor generation elevating your centrifuge performance to a new level. Enjoy unique product features that improve handling and performance.
The ergonomic solution for your lab
The Centrifuge 5810/ 5810 R is designed to operate at low noise levels for a relaxing work environment. It features new aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock® caps and lids as well as a low profile for easy loading and unloading of samples. The refrigerated model has unique features such as ECO shut-off function and dynamic compressor control for optimized cooling performance and energy savings.
With the new rotor generation the capacity of Centrifuge 5810/ 5810 R increases to max. 4 x 750 mL (or max. 28 x 50 mL / 56 x 15 mL). Considering its small footprint, Centrifuge 5810/5810 R is the most compact 3 liter centrifuge currently available in the market.
Main product features
Multipurpose capabilities — 18 different rotor options for maximum versatility
• Swing-bucket rotors and adapters accommodate tubes and bottles from 0.2 mL to 750 mL
• Plate rotors for centrifugation of all types of MTP, PCR, cell culture, or deepwell plates
• Fixed-angle rotors for high-speed molecular biology applications in tubes from 0.2 mL to 85 mL
• High centrifugation speed of up to 20,913 x g (14,000 rpm)
• Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock® caps and lids for easy, one-hand operation
• Low access height of 29 cm for easy loading and unloading of samples
• Quiet operation to improve your work environment
Additional main product features of refrigerated Centrifuge 5810 R
• Temperature range from -9 °C to 40 °C
• FastTemp function for fast pre-cooling
• ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption and to extend compressor life