SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2010
Organization: Duke University
Sample preparation is minimal and no complex data analysis, or maintenance is required. At a fraction of the cost of other technologies, Cellometer Vision is the clear choice for accelerating and simplifying assays such as:
* Quantifying GFP Transfection Rates
* Counting WBCs in Whole Blood without Lysing
* Annexin-V for detection of Apoptosis
* Calculating Viability Percentage (PI or Trypan Blue)
* Counting and Sizing Adipocytes
* Counting & Calculating Viability of Hepatocytes
Vision requires only 20uL of sample and generates results in as little as 30 seconds. All output data is displayed on-screen or exported to Excel for analysis.
A variety of filter sets are available for detecting various fluorophores such as GFP, RFP, YFP, PI, AO, Calcein AM, EB, DAPI, APC, and more.