Introducing PerkinElmer’s exclusive CellCarrier microplates, engineered specifically for the Opera HCS systems.
The CellCarrier is a unique patented design for high-content imaging readers. This high quality tissue culture treated microplate can be utilized in your cell based assay for superior results.
Leveraging years of assay and instrument experience in plate detection, PerkinElmer designs better microplates for better performance that guarantees better results for all PerkinElmer applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Volume per well:
- 1536 = 12 µL
- 384 = 140 µL
- Exclusively designed for the Opera, high resolution imaging and microscopy
- Flat, clear polystyrene bottom for excellent cell growth and optical quality
- Ultra low base allows use of water-based objectives in Opera
- Bottom thickness (190µm) and bottom flatness optimized for imaging applications
- Patented design meets SBS/ANSI standards