CED Power 1401
|J David Dickman|
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Baylor College of Medicine
Read more »
"The Power1401 is a reliable, powerful and easy to use product. Cambridge Electronic Design provide excellent support."
The Power1401 is the latest high-performance data acquisition interface from Cambridge Electronic Design. It uses advanced processor technology to give you all the power and flexibility you need in a state-of-the-art laboratory interface.
The Power1401 records waveform data, digital (event) and marker information, and can generate waveform and digital outputs simultaneously for real-time, multi-tasking experiment control. The Power1401 features a 1 GHz Marvell processor and up to 2GB of on-board memory, to facilitate high speed data capture, independent waveform sample rates and complex on-line analysis, freeing valuable time for the host computer to perform other tasks, such as data manipulation and further analysis.
This data acquisition interface is expandable for advanced applications. The modular design of the Power1401 enables users to upgrade their systems to benefit from new technology with expansion modules for specialist signal processing.
• Up to 48 channels of waveform input
• 1 Gbyte memory expandable to 2 Gbytes
• Dynamically programmable amplifier option
• User-selectable ±5V or ±10V input and output ranges
• Synchronisation with other CED 1401s for large numbers of channels, all accurately timed
• USB 2.0 high-speed connection
• Firmware upgrades via CED web site