CarboPac® PA20 Carbohydrate Column
Fast, Sensitive Mono- and Disaccharide Analysis
The Thermo Scientific Dionex CarboPac™ PA20 column line has been expanded to include a new 0.4 × 150 mm capillary column and a new Dionex CarboPac PA20 Fast Sialic Acid column.
As with all CarboPac PA20 columns, the new capillary format provides high-resolution separations of mono- and disaccharides with no need for derivatization. The Dionex CarboPac PA20, 0.4 × 150 mm format offers the additional advantages of higher mass sensitivity, lower sample amount requirements, and significantly lower solvent use.
The Dionex CarboPac PA20 is a strong anion-exchange column that provides high-resolution separations of mono- and disaccharides with no need for derivatization. This column provides baseline resolution between the six monosaccharides commonly found in mammalian glycoproteins over a wide range of eluent concentrations. The Dionex CarboPac PA20 provides slightly different selectivity from either the Dionex CarboPac PA1 or Dionex CarboPac PA10, making it an attractive choice for separating difficult peak pairs.
The Dionex CarboPac PA20 consists of 6.5 µm-diameter nonporous beads covered with a fine latex of functionalized Thermo Scientific Dionex MicroBead™ resin. This pellicular resin structure permits excellent mass transfer, resulting in high-resolution chromatography and rapid re-equilibration. The performance of each column is verified with a Thermo Scientific Dionex MonoStandard™.
CarboPac® PA20 Carbohydrate Column Features:
- The column of choice for high-sensitivity monosaccharide analyses
- Highly efficient separations with good resolution between neighboring peaks
- Fast analysis—less than 10 min
- Optimized resolution of glucosamine/galactose and glucose/mannose peak pairs
- Lower eluent consumption
- Does not require derivatization
- Length: 30, 35, 150 mm
- ID: 0.4, 3.0 mm
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries