BRAND accu-jet® pro Pipette Controller
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"A very useful for tool for cell culture with different levels of velocity/power. Good design and handling. Very robust, no complications. If there was a problem there is excellent service, however it's very easy to check by yourself."
Precise meniscus control…
BRAND accu-jet® pro pipette controller
The BRAND accu-jet® pro features advanced speed control to end meniscus “jumping.” Continuously variable, touch-sensitive control makes soft blow-out operations simple. The sculpted grip provides a comfortable fit in small and large hands. Switch-selectable powered or gravity dispensing. The battery delivers eight hours of full speed operation and can be recharged during use. Accepts pipets from 0.1 – 200 mL. Integral 0.2µm hydrophobic filter is autoclavable for sterile use.
The BRAND accu-jet® pro pipette controller incorporates comfort and performance features that make it one of the most popular pipette controllers in the market.
• Comfort: The accu-jet® pro is contoured for better fit for small and large hands. It is light weight and well balanced for low-fatigue pipetting.
• Control: Pressure-sensitive buttons control pipetting speed, plus a motor-speed-limiter control thumbwheel adds extra assurance with pipettes as small as 0.1mL.
• Charge Indicator: Don’t worry about your pipette controller failing on you in the middle of your work. An LED indicates when approximately 2 hours of charge time is left. Instrument can be operated while charging.
• Ergonomic Design: The accu-jet® pro weighs only 190g (6.7oz.) and features a smoothly curved shape to eliminate pressure points for operator comfort.
• Corrosion Protection: A built-in check valve protects against liquid penetration. The unique active vapor exhaust system vents externally to protect internal components.
• Gravity-delivery Mode: Free descent of meniscus for volumetric accuracy, ideal for analytical applications.
• Power-delivery Mode: Continuously adjustable dispensing speed from powered stream to dropwise dispensing including soft blowout, ideal for tissue culture applications.