The new, plastic coated BLAUBRAND® PURprotect volumetric flasks reduce the risk of injury and offer highest accuracy! In the event of breakage, the safety PUR (Polyurethan)-coating helps to contain the glass fragments.
- Light blue coating facilitates distinction from uncoated volumetric flasks at first glance
- Electrostatic charge: Compared to uncoated glass flasks the electrostatic charge is not increased.
- Suitable for dishwasher: Cleaning up to max. 95 °C
- Thermal stability: The maximum operating temperature at dry heat is 135 °C (exposure time < 30 min). Frequent autoclaving at 121 °C reduces elasticity and splintering protection
- Class A, DURAN®, conformity certified, inclusive one batch certificate
Receive your quote directly from BRAND GMBH + CO KG.