BioDoc-It Imaging System
BioDoc-It Systems are now available in two different configurations - select your choice of camera and door design.
BioDoc-It 220 models feature a 1.3 megapixel camera plus side access doors; BioDoc-It 210 models feature a 0.3 megapixel camera (no side doors). Capture, preview and save gel images with user-friendly features that enable fast, easy to use gel documentation for fluorescent and colorimetric imaging. The systems allow users to perform image capture functions with a touch of the screen. The simple design is excellent for multiple user laboratories. An external computer is not required; though network connectivity is possible for transfer of images directly to your computer.
Application notes and news
- UVP, LLC Display In Vivo, Gel and Chemiluminescent Imaging Life Science Equipment at AACR 2014
- UVP, LLC @ Neuroscience Show
- Genomics, Proteomics and In Vivo Imaging Systems from UVP at AACR
- Touch the Future of Gel, Blot and In Vivo Imaging
- UVP to Show Range of BioImaging Systems Including iBox Scienta Small Animal Imaging System at ASM 2010
- BioDoc-It Imaging System Seen Around the World
- UVP Unveils Several New BioImaging Systems at Analytica 2008