Biochrom WPA Biowave II UV/Visible Spectrophotometer with Life Science Methods
This spectrophotometer takes up just 30cm (11") of bench space and still provide you with the technical performance and on-board analysis capabilities of much larger instruments and without the price tag!
The advanced dual channel optics cover all wavelengths in the range (190-1100nm). With no moving parts and a powerful long life Xenon light source your instrument will continue to perform for many years without maintenance.
- 90 method storage and built in methods for Life Science and general laboratory applications-including nucleic acids, proteins (BCA, Biuret, Bradford and Lowry), oligonucleotides and cell density
- Rapid wavelength scanning, kinetics, reaction rate and standard curves, with full graphical display
- Low volume capability, 5-7µL with quartz cuvettes and 70µL with disposable cuvettes
- Higher resolution 3nm bandwidth model available (Biowave II+)
- Wireless Bluetooth® connectivity (option)
With a range of optional accessories you can configure your instrument to collect, analyze and output the data your way. Connect to PC via USB cable, or choose an integrated printer (option), or use the SD card accessory (option) to print or export data and clone methods to multiple instruments. These high quality instruments come with a standard 2 year instrument warranty and a 3 year lamp warranty.
Suffering spectro confusion? Our Guided Navigation can help you select the best spectrophotometer for your application. http://www.biochrom.co.uk/select-a-spectrophotometer/