aurora Elite ICP-MS
Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS)
The Science of sensitivity
Bruker's ICP-MS is famous for its innovative and unique technology and has now been further refined to meet the ever increasing demands of latest application and laboratory requirements.
Bruker's aurora M90 continues to be the workhorse for the routine laboratory, now with additional and improved characteristics. In addition to the aurora M90, Bruker offers a second model, the aurora Elite, the new high-end performance offering in Bruker's ICP-MS range, setting new and exceptional standards for sensitivity and matrix robustness in ICP-MS.
Key features for the aurora M90 and the aurora Elite include now:
• Industry leading Sensitivity: 1.5GHz/ppb sensitivity in 'High Sensitivity' mode and 400,000 cps/ppm in 'Normal Sensitivity' mode (mid masses) for the aurora Elite
• Faster scan speeds and shorter Integration times: offers an unmatched performance combination for faster transient signal analysis such as LA-ICP-MS and LC-ICP-MS.
• Lowest cost of ownership: rugged design, durable cone system, no expensive spare parts, and a unique all-digital detector with a typical lifetime of more than 5 years.
Application notes and news
- New Ultra-High Sensitivity ICP-MS Solutions Drive Applications in Geochemistry Research
- Bruker CAM Showcase Advances in Hydrocarbon Analyzers and ICP-MS at ArabLab 2013
- Bruker CAM to Showcase SCION, EVOQ and aurora Analytical Instruments at Pittcon 2013
- Bruker Launch aurora Elite ICP-MS for Trace Elemental Detection