See all reviews
Member since 2010
City of Vero Beach
Read more »
"I like how easy it is to use once training has been given. I also like that I can check analytical Quality Control from my desk."
Aspen LIMS helps small to mid-size laboratories increase productivity, lower operating costs, and improve quality while offering the same full-functionality often associated only with larger LIMS. Aspen LIMS utilizes a Microsoft Access 2000 or Access XP/2002 database to provide exceptional performance without the need for a full-time LIMS or database administrator.
Aspen LIMS at a glance:
- Industry-specific Solutions- Customized solutions to address unique functionality requirements and to shorten the time to go-live
- Adaptability and Flexibility- workflow capabilities allow customers to automate virtually any business process
- Analysis and Reporting- Extensive reporting and analysis capabilities keep you in control and informed
- Scalability and Performance- Aspen can be upgraded to Aspen Enterprise at any time WITHOUT loss of data.
- The Aspen LIMS family multi-tier architecture provides the ultimate in scalability and allows customers to process anywhere from 1 to several million samples annually
- Instrument and Robotics Integration- Streamline the flow of data from analytical devices directly in to the Aspen database
- Internet Compatibility- Aspen allows you to streamline communications within your organization, with business partners, and with customers.