Aqualog is the only instrument to simultaneously measure both absorbance spectra and fluorescence Excitation-Emission Matrices. EEMs are acquired up to a 100 times faster than with other instruments. Dedicated software automates traceable Quinine Sulfate Unit calibration and correction of inner-filter effects and Rayleigh and Raman scattering lines, enabling rapid export to modeling algorithms like PARAFAC.
Aqualog now offers new deep UV absorbance and fluorescence excitation from 200 nm, in addition to a fully automated sample queue tool to facilitate continuous data acquisition, analysis and export for immediate multivariate analysis with the Solotm package from our partner, Eigenvector Research, Inc.
• The only true simultaneous absorbance-fluorescence system available
• TE-cooled CCD fluorescence emission detector for rapid data acquisition up to 100 times faster than any other benchtop fluorometer
• Corrected UV-VIS absorbance detection path for stability and accuracy
• Double grating excitation monochromator for superior stray light rejection
• Matching bandpass for absorbance and fluorescence spectra
• Automatic sample changer option (2 or 4 position)
• Compatible with flow cells and titrator
• Optimized experiment set-up menus minimize user confi guration time