Gilson's Analytical to Semi-preparative HPLC Systems are your complete solution for automated HPLC purification and analysis of synthesized compounds. The versatile system performs sample injection, fraction collection and re-injection of collected fractions.
• Small to medium injection and fraction capacity
• Graphical sample tracking allows for easy matching of samples, chromatograms and fractions
• Simultaneously displays a chromatogram, a list of sample descriptions and images of the sample as well as collected fraction tubes through TRILUTION® LC graphical sample tracking
• Easily automated linear scale-up from analytical to preparative HPLC methods
• A single instrument for sample injection, fraction collection and re-injection—no need to transfer tubes or racks to another system
• Separate injection and fraction collection pathways eliminate contamination of fractions from sample injection
• Easily customized reports include required calculations using all mathematical functions