The AmpFℓSTR® NGM SElect™ Kit is a highly robust, single amplification STR multiplex kit developed for human identification laboratories wishing to utilize the expanded European Standard Set of Loci along with the highly polymorphic SE33 locus. The NGM SElect™ Kit combines the latest advances in primer synthesis, buffer enhancement and thermal cycling optimization. This enables the kit to deliver high sensitivity and improved STR performance for forensic casework and database samples in one easy workflow.
• Exceptional data quality and discrimination capabilities support international data sharing
• Enables significantly enhanced performance on inhibited and degraded samples
• Enables greater sensitivity
• Maximizes concordance with previously typed samples
• Facilitates confident interpretation, promotes an optimized workflow and streamlines the implementation process