Allegro™ 3D Biocontainers
Pall Life Sciences Laboratory Products
Pall Allegro 3D biocontainers have been specially designed for large scale applications where 3D systems need to be both reliable and flexible while providing extreme ease of use during their install...read more
Pall Allegro 3D biocontainers have been specially designed for large scale applications where 3D systems need to be both reliable and flexible while providing extreme ease of use during their installation in the appropriate tote.
They are made from high quality film that meets the critical performance requirements expected for biotechnology and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
As an extension to the Allegro 2D biocontainers product line, the Allegro 3D biocontainers incorporate state-of-the-art design features that not only improve the design and robustness of single-use systems, but bring considerable advantages in terms of ease of use and product recovery when dealing with large fluid volumes.
The materials of construction for all of the Allegro biocontainer product range are kept the same, thus allowing for very easy scale-up.
Allegro™ 3D Biocontainers Features:
- Coextruded film, comprising inert polyethylene in the inner and outer layers and a gas barrier film interlayer
- Inert polyethylene fluid contact layer
- Excellent gas barrier properties
- High clarity and flexibility
- Compatible with a wide range of chemicals
- Very low level of leachables
- No animal derived ingredients
- Cell culture media preparation and storage
- Buffer preparation and storage
- Product and cell harvesting
- Intermediate product storage
- Bulk product storage prior to filling