Agilent 7890B Gas Chromatograph
The Agilent 7890B Gas Chromatograph system with Integrated Intelligence is built on over 40 years of gas chromatography experience. The advances of the 7890B GC in retention time precision and fast oven cool down help you get more done in less time. Step up to the next level in productivity, performance and confidence with the new Agilent 7890B GC with Integrated Intelligence, built on the ind...read more
The Agilent 7890B Gas Chromatograph system with Integrated Intelligence is built on over 40 years of gas chromatography experience. The advances of the 7890B GC in retention time precision and fast oven cool down help you get more done in less time.
Step up to the next level in productivity, performance and confidence with the new Agilent 7890B GC with Integrated Intelligence, built on the industry-leading Agilent 7890 series platform. New Sleep/Wake modes reduce power/gas consumption, direct 2-way communication between 7890B and 5977A MSD protects system investment and speeds vent times by 40% and Early Maintenance Feedback enhancements help minimize downtime. GC calculators, integrated within Agilent data systems, optimize methods and even auto-transfer new values to the method editor.
The 7890B GC retains 7890 series fifth generation electronic pneumatics control and digital electronics for retention time precision. Fast oven cool down and robust backflush capability help you get more done in less time, all making the 7890B Agilent’s most dependable GC ever.
Agilent 7890B Gas Chromatograph Features:
- The 7890B GC helps you achieve better sensitivity, from injection to detection, with a new (optional) Inert Flowpath Split/Splitless Inlet and new Flame Photometric Detector (FPD Plus), both utilizing Agilent chemical deactivation technologies and consumables.
- Specialty inlets/detectors include: Multimode inlet (MMI) - serves as two inlets in one: includes spit/splitless, temperature ramping, and large volume injection capabilities; Blos NPD - available for more stable operation and longer lifetime
- 7890B Integrated Intelligence enhances 7890 series designs for the use of less expensive carrier gases like hydrogen or nitrogen with eco-friendly Sleep/Wake modes & 2-way 7890B/5977A communications to shut down flow due to an event (eg. pump failure)
- Capillary Flow Technology (CFT): enables reliable, leak-free in-oven connections, provides a versatile means of analyzing complex matrices, enhances productivity and data integrity
CFT Backflush can reduce cycle times, reduce costs and yield better GC and GC/MS data. New Backflush Assistant Software Wizard guides the user step-by-step to configure the GC and to convert and validate an existing method into a backflush method.
- Powerful, chromatographer-friendly OpenLAB GC software simplifies methods setup and system operation, and minimizes training time to meet the exact needs of your lab—from single user/single instrument to multi-instrument/multi-vendor facilities.
- Built on proven 6890 inlets, detectors and GC oven; transfer methods to 7890 series GC’s with complete confidence. Retention Time Locking software reproduce retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods anywhere, worldwide
- Optional Bar Code Reader automatically updates Agilent column, liner, other information, error-free, into the 7890B GC or data system, even directly into the method. Agilent Parts Finder Tool provides fast/easy GC, GC/MS parts information and ordering
- Agilent 7693 Series Autosampler offers for the fastest injection times of any GC autosampler, plus dual simultaneous injection, with optional 50 or 150-vial capacity and enhanced sample preparation capabilities
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) technology provides direct rapid heating/cooling of capillary columns for extremely fast analytical cycle times. Simultaneous, independent (not asynchronous) column module temperature profiles (1-4) provide new 2D GC capabilities
Application notes and news
- Ethyl Glucuronide Determination in Hair as an Indicator of Chronic Alcohol Abuse: A Fully Validat...
- Chemometric Profiling of Whiskey Using the 5977A GC/MSD
- Environmental Volatiles Using an Agilent 7697A Headspace Sampler, an Agilent 7890B GC, and an Agi...
- Analysis of USP <467> Residual Solvents using the Agilent 7697A Headspace Sample with the Agilent...
- EPA Method 8270 for SVOC Analysis on the 5977A Series GC/MSD
- Agilent Technologies Introduces New External Valve Oven for Gas Chromatograph
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Hydrogen Sensor for Select Gas Chromatography Systems, Updating H...
- Agilent’s New 7890B Gas Chromatograph and 5977A Series Mass Selective Detector Deliver New Levels...
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Next-Generation Gas Chromatograph and GC/MSD Series