aequus: The first easy-to-fit, non-contact sensor specifically designed for automated monitoring of system fluids for analytical instruments.
aequus allows laboratory managers to easily and automatically keep track of both solvent use and the overflow of waste solvents during the everyday running of their analytical equipment, thus protecting expensive analytical equipment as well as the results of valuable chemical analyses.
aequus addresses one of the currently unmet needs in automated laboratory management offering:
• monitoring of liquid levels regardless of liquid types
• non-contact for zero contamination of supply and waste fluids
• easy to read display providing real time information with clear warnings of fluid level limits
• Up to 12 channels for monitoring: allowing the monitoring of 6 bottles for supply and 6 for waste
• unattended network monitoring, 24-7
• simple to install, fits any instrument, any size vessel
• programmable limits linked to remote user alarms
• compact sensor fits securely on the outside of even difficult-to-reach waste and supply vessels