How does your lab meet varied testing demands?
Can your lab handle both routine and specialized testing without sacrificing efficiency? Can you maintain speed and accuracy for an increasingly diverse patient population? The high-performance ADVIA Centaur XP system has more onboard reagents and dedicated STAT capabilities to maximize productivity, regardless of volume or types of tests.
- High throughput, up to 240 tests/hour
- Intuitive software for ease of operation
- STAT port guarantees priority sampling at any time
- Data archive reduces administrative tasks
- Extensive menu with 30 onboard reagents
- Increase productivity by connecting to Siemens
Automation Solutions such as VersaCell, ADVIA Automation, and StreamLAB
Enhanced productivity when you need it most.
For full product information use the product website link below, or visit www.siemens.co.uk/diagnostics
Application notes and news
- Meeting Evolving Clinical Demands for Assay Performance: Advances in Acridinium Ester Technology on the ADV...
- Automation Helps a Mega-Laboratory Process 12,000,000 Tests per Year with One Solution
- White Plains Hospital Center Automation / Integration
- Advanced Laboratory Automation Manages Soaring Test Volume While Enhancing Workflow
- Achieving a Six-Fold Increase in Revenue without Adding Staff
- Achieving Balance in Automation: Optimizing Time and Staff – A Tale of Two Solutions
- Huddersfield Royal Infirmary Opens its New Automated Biochemistry Laboratory
- New Novation Agreements Awarded to Siemens for Central Laboratory Solutions
- ADVIA Centaur Syphilis Assay Receives FDA Clearance
- Siemens Announces FDA Clearance for ADVIA Centaur Vitamin D Total Assay