- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The ADVIA 1800 Clinical Chemistry System pushes the limit of productivity of the core lab and meets the turnaround-time (TAT) goals of today’s laboratories. Its extensive and growing menu allows integration of general clinical chemistry testing with testing for drugs-of-abuse, therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM), special chemistry and specific proteins like Cystatin C and CardioPhase® hsCRP.
The ADVIA 1800 Clinical Chemistry System is an ideal solution for mid- to high volume chemistry analysis. Featuring intuitive new software and capabilities, it’s designed to deliver power and speed to meet the most demanding performance needs. The ADVIA 1800 System moves laboratories to smarter chemistry testing.
The ADVIA 1800 Clinical Chemistry System offers:
- Throughput of 1800 tests per hour provides speed to keep pace with workload peaks
- 200 basic metabolic panels per hour to meet turnaround-time demands
- Large onboard reagent capacity and optional concentrated reagents to reduce interruptions
- Optimal standardization of reagents and systems for efficient consumable usage
- Refrigerated onboard storage of controls and reagents for extended stability and increased productivity
- Automation ready design – no additional hardware required
For full product information use the product website link below, or visit www.siemens.co.uk/diagnostics
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"Really great instrument overall for clinical pathology work, and for developing novel assays as one can evaluate 14 wavelengths simultaneously. Plenty of open channels and relative ease in building assay formats."