SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Advanced ReviewerMembership Status
Member since: 2014
Organization: XEPA-SOUL PATTINSON (M) SDN BHD
Application Area: Microbiology Laboratory
"This bio-sensor is very versatile, easy to use and maintain in our microbiology lab area. It has good application support too."
AD1520 - Aspirate and Dispense nanoliter to low microliter volumes easily and accurately on bench top size system. This high speed dispensing system is designed for application research and development. Choose your dispenser type and deposition surface to create the system you need.
Dispenser Options (4 max dispensers)
– BioJet HR (2.6nL to 1.0uL drop volume)
– BioJet Elite (1.3nl to 2.0uL drop volume, dispense On-the-Fly)
– PolyDrop HR (25nL to 200nL near contact dispense volumes)
– Overhead Gantry XYZ System
– 1×4 position precision head (4 max dispensers)
– Integrated Wash/Waste/Vacuum Station
– PC Control Workstation with AxSys Software
– Humidity Control
– ILD5000 In-Line Degasser
– 3 Position MTP Nest, portrait
– 14 Glass Slide Nest, portrait
– Vacuum/Magnetic Nest, portrait
*Contact www.biodot.com for details specifications