ACQUITY QDa Detector
The ACQUITY QDa Detector is the mass detector designed as a synergistic element of your chromatographic seperations system. It is mass detection built around the needs of your analytical scientists for their chromatographic analysis. Robust, reliable and requireing no sample-specific adjustments, it seamelessly integrates with your current LC, UPLC, UPC2 and purification systems. ACQUITY QD...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Analyst / Analytical Chemist
Read more »
"This is mass detector that we've been waiting for. This is a small, easy to use MS detector that just slots into the stack of your instrument. You don't need a big vac pump under the bench or a load of space on top. There aren't as many parameters to play with but that's a good thing if you're not an MS expert. The price tag is nearly half what you could expect to pay for a conventional single quad MS but is a little pricier than other micro MS instruments on the market. What you do get for your money is the usual high quality Waters after care."
The ACQUITY QDa Detector is the mass detector designed as a synergistic element of your chromatographic seperations system.
It is mass detection built around the needs of your analytical scientists for their chromatographic analysis. Robust, reliable and requireing no sample-specific adjustments, it seamelessly integrates with your current LC, UPLC, UPC2 and purification systems.
ACQUITY QDa is as intuitive as an optical detector, with the robustness to handle all of your analyses. Working in harmony with your chromatography, it is pre-optimized to work with your samples, without the sample-specific or user adjustments typical of traditional mass spectrometers. Any analytical scientist can consistently generate the highest quality mass spectral data, routinely without the need for any special training or expertise.
Application notes and news
- Analysis of 2- and 4-Methylimidazole in Beverages using Alliance HPLC with Mass Detection
- Benefits of Using ACQUITY QDa Mass Detection for Quantitative Analysis of Non-Chromophoric Memant...
- Mass-Directed Isolation of a Pharmaceutical Compound Using AutoPurify with an ACQUITY QDa Detector
- Typical Conditions for Analyzing and Isolating the Compounds in the Preparative Chromatography Mi...
- Selective and Sensitive Screening of 23 Azo Dyes Using the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System and the AC...
- Mass-Directed Isolation of Sulfa Compounds from an Antibiotic Mixture with an ACQUITY QDa Detector
- Rapid Quantitative Analysis of 12 Mycotoxins in Processed Maize Using Myco6in1+ Immunoaffinity Cl...
- Profiling Mono and Disaccharides in Milk and Infant Formula Using the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System...
- A Method for the Rapid and Simultaneous Analysis of Sweeteners in Various Food Products Using the...
- Selective Analysis of Patulin in Apple Juice Using the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System with the ACQUI...
- Selective Quantitative Determination of Water Soluble Vitamins in Various Food Matrices Using the...
- Analysis of Flavonoids in Juices with the ACQUITY QDa Detector
- Food Testing: Simplify Matrix Complexity and Extend Detection Capabilities
- Selective and Sensitive Screening of Chloramphenicol in Milk using the ACQUITY UPLC I-Class Syste...
- Increasing Efficiency of Method Validation for Metoclopramide HCl and Related Substances with Emp...
- Improving Effectiveness in Method Development by Using a Systematic Screening Protocol
- Chiral and Achiral Profiling of a Pesticide Formulation Using the ACQUITY UPC2 System and the ACQ...
- Repeatability and Quantitation in a Method Using the Alliance HPLC System with the 2998 Photodiod...
- Combining Mass and UV Spectral Data with Empower 3 Software to Streamline Peak Tracking and Coelu...
- Advantages of the ACQUITY QDa Detector in the Medicinal Chemistry Laboratory
- Waters Unveils Global Mass Spectrometry Headquarters in the UK’s North-West
- Waters ACQUITY QDa Detector, Bringing Push-Button Mass Detection to Chromatography and to Pittcon...
- Waters Introduces the ACQUITY QDa Detector, Bringing Push-Button Mass Detection to Chromatography