See all reviews
Member since 2014
Analyst / Analytical Chemist
Read more »
"This is mass detector that we've been waiting for. This is a small, easy to use MS detector that just slots into the stack of your instrument. You don't need a big vac pump under the bench or a load of space on top. There aren't as many parameters to play with but that's a good thing if you're not an MS expert. The price tag is nearly half what you could expect to pay for a conventional single quad MS but is a little pricier than other micro MS instruments on the market. What you do get for your money is the usual high quality Waters after care."
For the first time, any analytical scientist can consistently generate the highest quality mass spectral data, routinely thus eliminating any need to contract out and wait for results from specialist analytical service laboratories.
Certainty Above All Else - Minimize the risk of unexpected coelutions or components and confirm trace components with the analytical confidence of mass detection. Enhance the analytical value and productivity of each analysis.
- Intuitive operation
- More information from every sample
- Effortless integration
- Increased efficiency
- Resolving complexity
ACQUITY QDa is as intuitive as an optical detector, with the robustness to handle all of your analyses. Working in harmony with your chromatography, it is pre-optimized to work with your samples, without the sample-specific or user adjustments typical of traditional mass spectrometers. For the first time, any analytical scientist can consistently generate the highest quality mass spectral data, routinely without the need for any special training or expertise thus eliminating any need to contract out and wait for results from specialist analytical service laboratories.
With ACQUITY QDa Detector, you can minimize the risk of unexpected coelutions or components and you can confirm trace components with certainty because of the analytical confidence that mass detection brings. Enhance the analytical value and productivity of each analysis, eliminating the need to run all the additional assays or time-consuming alternative techniques. Working in synergy with optical detection, you can significantly reduce the chance that a sample component will go undetected.
Application notes and news
- Chiral and Achiral Profiling of a Pesticide Formulation Using the ACQUITY UPC2 System and the ACQUITY QDa D...
- Repeatability and Quantitation in a Method Using the Alliance HPLC System with the 2998 Photodiode Array De...
- Combining Mass and UV Spectral Data with Empower 3 Software to Streamline Peak Tracking and Coelution Detec...
- Advantages of the ACQUITY QDa Detector in the Medicinal Chemistry Laboratory
- Waters ACQUITY QDa Detector, Bringing Push-Button Mass Detection to Chromatography and to Pittcon 2014
- Waters Introduces the ACQUITY QDa Detector, Bringing Push-Button Mass Detection to Chromatography