See all reviews
Member since 2014
Analyst / Analytical Chemist
Read more »
"This is mass detector that we've been waiting for. This is a small, easy to use MS detector that just slots into the stack of your instrument. You don't need a big vac pump under the bench or a load of space on top. There aren't as many parameters to play with but that's a good thing if you're not an MS expert. The price tag is nearly half what you could expect to pay for a conventional single quad MS but is a little pricier than other micro MS instruments on the market. What you do get for your money is the usual high quality Waters after care."
Separating Beyond Question – Bringing the Power of Mass Detection to You.
Certainty Above All Else – Minimize the risk of unexpected coelutions or components and confirm trace components with the analytical confidence of mass detection. Enhance the analytical value and productivity of each analysis.
The ACQUITY QDa Detector is the mass detector designed as a synergistic element of your chromatographic separations system. It is mass detection built around the needs of your analytical scientists for their chromatographic analysis. Robust, reliable, and no sample-specific adjustments, it seamlessly integrates with your current LC, UPLC®, UPC2®, and purifications systems.
ACQUITY QDa is as intuitive as an optical detector, with the robustness to handle all of your analyses. Working in harmony with your chromatography, it is pre-optimized to work with your samples, without the sample-specific or user adjustments typical of traditional mass spectrometers.
ACQUITY QDa Detector Features & Benefits:
- Intuitive operation
- More information from every sample
- Effortless integration
- Increased efficiency
- Resolving complexity
Application notes and news
- Combining Mass and UV Spectral Data with Empower 3 Software to Streamline Peak Tracking and Coelution Detec...
- Advantages of the ACQUITY QDa Detector in the Medicinal Chemistry Laboratory
- Waters ACQUITY QDa Detector, Bringing Push-Button Mass Detection to Chromatography and to Pittcon 2014
- Waters Introduces the ACQUITY QDa Detector, Bringing Push-Button Mass Detection to Chromatography
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries