Accucore™ XL C18 HPLC Columns, 4µm particle size
Thermo Scientific™ Accucore XL 4μm C18 HPLC Columns provide optimum retention of non-polar analytes via a predominantly hydrophobic interaction mechanism.
Based on Core Enhanced Technology™ using 4μm solid core particles, Accucore XL HPLC columns allow users of conventional HPLC methods to enjoy performance far beyond that of columns packed with 5μm, 4μm or even 3μm fully porous particles.
Accucore™ XL C18 HPLC Columns, 4µm particle size Features:
- 4μm solid core particles for all users
- Same system, same method, better results
- Robust, fast and easy to use
- Optimum retention of non-polar compounds
- Hydrophobic interaction mechanism
- Separates a broad range of analytes
- Chemistry: C18
- Particle Size: 4µm
- Pore Size: 80 Å
- Length: 50, 100, 150, 250 mm
- ID: 2.1, 3.0, 4.6 mm
Application notes and news
- Analysis of Melamine and Cyanuric Acid Using a Core Enhanced Technology Accucore HILIC HPLC Column
- Solid Core Technical Compendium
- An Improved Global Method for the Quantitation and Characterization of Lipids by HPLC and Corona Charged Ae...
- Rapid Separation of Catechins in Tea Using Core-Shell Columns
- Confirmation and Quantitation of Six Opiates in Urine Using Single Quadrupole GC-MS