Access 2 Immunoassay System
Access 2 Immunoassay System - A Lab Forward Design, to Fit Your Space and Time.
The Access 2 was designed to have the robustness of a reference-lab immunoassay analyzer in the convenient size of a bench-top instrument; giving you greater control over quality, reliability and speed without sacrificing valuable floor space.
The Access 2 delivers an extensive immunoassay diagnostic-testing menu that includes sTfR in our anemia panel as well as SHBG and Testosterone in our comprehensive reproductive panel.
Access 2 Immunoassay System Features:
- New touch-panel user interface improves data & sample management.
- View rack and run completion time on screen, in real time.
- Quickly view information on requested test, pending work and test results.
- Perform user-defined reflex testing to eliminate repetitive, manual processes.
- Check status of required supplies.
- Runs on Windows® NT software for optimal operator effectiveness.
- Take advantage of enhanced on-board quality control.
- Cardiac panel inlcludes AccuTnI™ Troponin I and BNP.
Application notes and news
- Beckman Coulter’s New Total βhCG (5th IS) Assay Receives FDA Clearance, with New CE Mark for Europe
- Beckman Coulter Receives CE Mark on Vitamin D Total Assay
- Beckman Coulter Announces FDA Clearance of New Access AccuTnI+3 Troponin I Assay for the Access 2 Immunoas...
- FDA Approves Beckman Coulter’s Prostate Health Index Test