Reliable tip sealing and firm tip attachment to the pipette are of key importance for efficient pipetting. VIAFLO electronic pipettes feature an advanced tip fitting system and work with specially designed GripTip pipette tips. This system guarantees a perfect tip sealing and that tips will never accidently fall off. It also ensures that all GripTips are being loaded on the same height on a multichannel pipette, in order to allow reliable touch offs. Attachment and ejection forces are among the lowest on the market.
The VIAFLO electronic pipettes feature a colour display and an intuitive touch wheel user interface. This enables quickest volume changes and easy, ergonomic modification of pipetting parameters. Ten predefined protocols are available, such as Repeat Dispense, Serial Dilute, Sample Mix and more. In addition, up to 20 customized protocols can be created and stored on the pipette.
The VIAFLO electronic pipettes are available as single-, 8-, 12-, and 16-channel models. VIAFLO 8-Channel bring a whole new level of usability, ergonomic comfort, and productivity to laboratory pipetting, as well as a little fun and technical "wow" factor.
The range includes the following models with varying dispensing volumes:
• 8-Channel VIAFLO Pipette, 0.50-12.50 uL
• 8-Channel VIAFLO Pipette, 5.0-125.0 uL
• 8-Channel VIAFLO Pipette, 10.0-300.0 uL
• 8-Channel VIAFLO Pipette, 50.0-1250 uL
Application notes and news
- Recommended Pipetting Techniques: for Optimizing Performance
- Sample Handling Made Easy with the Multichannel Electronic Tip Spacing Pipette!
- GripTips® Pipet Tips for use with Viaflo’s Vision® and VOYAGER® Electronic Pipettors
- VIAFLO Announces VISION™ Single Channel Electronic Pipettes Featuring the World’s Fastest Volume Selection ...
- Viaflo’s Vision® and Voyager® Electronic Pipettors Provide Practical Solutions for Every Laboratory
- Liquid Handling Products to be Showcased at AACR 2009...